Hi-Tec Profiles Inc. is one of Western Canada’s most respected providers of steel processing services. We are a Saskatchewan-grown success story with humble roots, driven by our entrepreneurial spirit and our commitment to excellence. Hi-Tec is characterized by its quality products, its leading-edge processing technologies, its prompt adaptation to market demands and its investment in the people of Hi-Tec, and their investment in Hi-Tec.
Hi-Tec has an immediate opening for Brake Machine Operators and Helpers, located in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Operate press brake machine.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Use a CNC controller to input information into machine.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Program the CNC to produce new parts meeting specifications.
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Operation of forklift and cranes.
- Read drawings and blueprints.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Experience running brake press, turret punch, and CNC laser preferred
- Ability to use measuring tools and read blueprints
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, critical thinking, and decision-making skills.
- Strong team player with proven ability to work effectively with others at all levels.
1 – 2 years experience operating a brake press is preferred; however, consideration will be given to train suitable applicants with winning attitudes and previous experience that is transferable.
Job Type: Full-time
- Great health, dental, life and disability benefits
- Deferred-profit sharing plan (pension)
- Innovative and fun working environment where you are a valued individual
- Ability to grow and advance with the company