We are Looking for a CADD Programmer/Draftsperson
Hi-Tec Profiles Inc. is one of Western Canadas most respected providers of steel processing services. We are a Saskatchewan-grown success story with humble roots in the Canadian Agricultural Industry, driven by our entrepreneurial spirit and our commitment to excellence. Hi-Tec is characterized by its quality products, its leading-edge processing technologies, its prompt adaptation to market demands and its investment in the people of Hi-Tec, and their investment in Hi-Tec. These characteristics have resulted in a stellar reputation and intentional and continuous growth and prosperity.
We are in need of a CADD Programmer / Draftsperson
- CADD experience
- Steel processing experience is a definite asset (not a must)
- Personable, reliable, pleasant and customer focused
- Complete knowledge of MS Office products (word, excel, outlook, etc.)
- Mathematically inclined
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and time management
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Be a team player with the willingness to assist other departments when needed
- Be committed to self-development and continuing growth of knowledge
- Ability to multitask and think of alternate solutions or courses of action
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Preference given to those with a formal design or drafting experience (but not essential).
Industry competitive starting salary with comprehensive benefits package including RRSP and DPSP.
Skills And Abilities
- Examine Drawings For Conformity And Errors
Area Of Specialization
- Technical Illustration
Please apply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply for this job online now!